- Mobile CRS (mCRS): By the same login credential as for the browser-based EDC, the mCRS enables investigator to review, enroll and randomize a patient on mobile. The user can also do emergency unblinding on mobile. This is especially useful when user is on travel.
- Mobile-CRA (mCRA): mCRA is designed for site monitor to navigate study progress, status reports, AE summary with drill down to the detail. The app also allows monitor to perform SDV, take pictures of the source data and upload to the specific data field for a patient.
- Mobile Diary (mDiary): mDiary is designed for patient to complete diary questions on mobile. The data will be transmitted to CIMS immediately. The app can also set alarm to remind patient the time of completing diary and/or taking medication.
- Mobile EDC (mEDC): mEDC is a simplified version of EDC for capturing data on mobile. This is useful for surgery room or direct capturing data from patients via wearing devices.
- Mobile Coder (mCoder): This is user-friendly handhold app for medical coding.
- Patient Pocket Portal (mPPP) and Doctor Pocket Portal (mDPP): mPPP is designed for patient to view their key health information, schedule appointment and request for refill, etc.