CIMS is proud to introduce its AI-engineered statistical package and full suite of eClinical offerings at SCOPE 2019 in Orlando.
Called Dynamic Data Monitoring (DDM), this one-of-a-kind, patented DDM platform utilizes machine learning and artificial intelligence to dynamically monitor and optimize your clinical trial. With the CIMS closed system, you can typically determine if your drug is working, or failing, in half of the time of the current standard.
Here’s how DDM is reshaping the future of clinical trials:
- Optimize your on-going trial to maximize its success
Early termination of “hopeless” trials
- Receive alerts to conduct a formal futility analysis, enrich your population or modify your sample size
- Timely terminate a “hopeless” trial
Drug safety detection
- Continue monitoring drug safety and signal detection
- Optimize a phase 2/3 combination trial by identifying potential doses for phase 3
- Intelligently identify the most effective subpopulation
- Apply to an RCT (Randomized controlled trial) or RWE (Real World Evidence) setting for personalized medicine
Sample size re-estimation
- Intelligently estimate an optimal sample size to maximize the probability of success
Model checking and correction
- Check and verify the assumptions set prior to the initiation of the trial
- Implement corrections as the trial moves forward
The CIMS DDM is backed by published research. Visit us at booth 36 or contact us.
CIMS is pioneering the DTD and DDM categories with a vision of reshaping the future of clinical trials. With our proprietary closed system, we’re empowering pharmaceutical and biotech companies to bring drugs to market sooner, saving millions of dollars on clinical trials and bringing much-needed therapies to patients faster.