- 1. What's New:Dr. Tai Xie, CEO of CIMS Global, gave a speech titled "The Qualify Management and Control in CDISC Standardization" at the CDISC 2017 China Interchange Conference 21-22 o September, 2017 in Beijing, China. The speech was well received.
- 2. CIMS Global registered for exhibition of CIMS Suite at the SCOPE conference in Feb 2018, Orlando, FL
CIMS eClinical Suite is a cloud-based intelligent platform with comprehensive EDC modules, a lot of unique features and smart mobile apps to streamline the clinical trial process from study setup to regulatory submission. The elegant and extensible architecture allows clinical development teams to focus on the key components of the clinical trial process.
- Easy eCRF build and study setup: No need to know any computer languages, no need to have a month of training. You will be able to build eCRFs and setup a study online within a couple of weeks.
- Managing Multiple Projects: You can manage multiple projects on a single dashboard, switch roles without re-login.
- Intelligent Status Display: Complicated data status is displayed with a single Smart Icon®.
- Variety of Trial Design: The Central Randomization Module (CRS™) and Study Supply Module (SSM™) can handle any type of trial design, parallel, crossover, dynamic and adaptive, etc.
- All-On-Mobile: You can view subject data on mobile, randomize subjects on mobile, conduct monitoring on mobile and manage project on mobile.
- Submission-Ready Standard: The data can be extracted in CDISC SDTM format with FDA required aCRF and define.xml
- mPRO: Fully integrated mobile apps capture patient’s diary and data directly into the EDC system
- ezSTAT: Don’t need to hire a statistical group for simple statistical tasks (TFLs, patient profile). Just several simple clicks to get what you need.
- eTMF: The integrated eTMF allows auto-feed of study documents.
- ePV: The pharmacovigilance system is integrated with CIMS. Thus the conventional SAE reconciliation is not necessary.
- eIRB: The integrated IRB provides an “e-Office” for IRB to review, meet and approve study protocol and documents.